Thursday, February 10, 2011

Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta - 1.15.11

I've been back from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for less than a month and I already want to go back! JAX took down Puerto Vallarta. I'll probably have to update over the course of a number days, but I'll just put up some snapshots.

Outdoor Adventure - One of the best adventures I've ever been on! We had a great host of guides who guided us through a course of ziplining and rappeling. They were the most amazing and caring guides. I felt completely safe on the ziplines and trusted the guides. If you're ever going to Puerto Vallarta I strongly suggest this tour at
Vallarta Adventures! Here's the course map which started with a boat ride from our resort to the adventure location. Then we rode on open air 4x4s to the location on the mountain.

Then, mules up the mountain!


Then, ZIPLINING!!!




We also rappelled down a waterfall!


Ziplining into the water!


There was actually this one incident where the guide asked me, "Do you want to get wet?" and my response was "I don't care" and then he DROPPED me straight into the water. Which, while refreshing, was very very cold.


JAX being the ziplining monsters we are! =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look SOOO cute in all these pictures! Looked like a BLAST!!!
<3