Friday, May 23, 2008

Back to the Movies!

Day 3 . May 23, 2008
Universal Studios! Los Angeles

First off, the weather here? GROSS. What is up with the rain. I leave Pittsburgh to get away from the rain, I bring it with me to California. YUCK.

Jay ... I COULDN'T FIND SPONGEBOB!!! BUT I should be going back, so I will TRACK HIM DOWN =( So sad!!!

My sister and I refused to go into the haunted house, so then we took pictures with Shrek and Fiona (my namesake).

We then saw Curious George, and my WHOLE family apparently loves him to pieces. First my sister ...

Then my dad ...

Then my mom!

Finally, I get a picture with Curious George!!!

But let me tell you a story about how Curious George tried to steal my dad's hat ... my dad then proceeded to try to strangle Curious George! OMG.

The worker was like ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

But everything turned out okay in the end! hahaha.

Except that my sister and I almost got eaten by JAWS!

but then we ended up in Whoville! Anna and Jay ... where are we? hahaha.

Meet my husband! ^_^ This is our wedding picture! I am now Mrs. Simpson. hahaha. JK!

RAIN GO AWAY! ><

No comments: