Sunday, May 25, 2008

PIN . KBE . RRY ... PINKBERRY!

Day 5 . May 26, 2008
Back to Universal!

My family and I decide to go back to Universal to see some shows ... Today was a pretty slow day. I couldn't find spongebob! They took him away!

Mom and Dad say hi in their rain ponchos on the Jurassic Park ride!

Bye universal!

What REALLY made the day was this ... after Universal, we went to this farmers market to do some SHOPPING and we got ... PINKBERRY! But I forgot to take a picture and we started eating like CRAZY. Yummy! (I also took a giftcard for my collection!)

2 comments:

jay said...

i love pinkberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should get it with mochi! its hidden!

nk said...

omgosh your pictures are awesome!!! HAHA excalibur, don't you love that corny castle? the venetian is my fave too! I saw phantom there hehe.

and poo, for our gondola ride, we got a woman. kinda not as cute. and we had to sit with a COUPLE. so not romantic. so whenever we went under a bridge, the couple would kiss and my friend and i would...high five. hahahahahahaha.

COME BACK SOOOOOOOON you owe me a beach date! love you!