Saturday, May 24, 2008

California ... California ... here we come!!!

Day 4 . May 24, 2008
Hollywood and Santa Monica!

Chinese Theater ... it was SO crowded outside ... it was like a mosh pit with everyone trying to find the stars!

But I found Harry Potter!!! Emma Watson's feet are so cute! I didn't have time to try them on since so many people were trying to get a picture! boo...

I was able to pause in front of Will Smith's though, which made me really happy. His message is really simple but powerful - Change the World. A truly awesome message that we should live up to.
And yes, those are my feet in his shoes. Dayamn.
If you go to LA, you should be prepared to see LOTS of these pretty purple trees. They are Jacaranda trees. When we were driving around Hollywood and getting lost, I kept asking my mom who has a huge library of flowers and plant names in her head what the tree was, but she had no idea. My dad happened to pull over to look for directions when this guy stopped to ask us if we were okay. Instead of asking for directions, my dad asks him the name of the tree. hahaha. Thanks to the guy for being kind enough to stop!
AND if you look closely enough at this picture, you'll see a wedding occurring - the salmon colored dress are bridesmaids - the bride and groom are to the right of the picture.

Rodeo Drive, Tiffany's!

Rodeo - let me just say that window shopping actually gets kinda boring when you CANNOT afford anything. I wish. I wish.

Finally, we went to Santa Monica to check out the Pacific Ocean! Sorry California, I'm still a Florida beach bum! The ocean in California just isn't the same color and prettiness as the one in Florida (maybe I'm just biased)! But Santa Monica was still very pretty!

Back to Universal tomorrow!

No comments: